[sync] SyncML improvements

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon May 1 07:22:45 PDT 2006

Hi,

I made quite a few changes to the SyncML code this weekend. During Horde
development some  parts of the data exchange between SyncML and
Turba/Kronolith/Nag got broken. This should be fixed by know. Together
with the wbxml changes we should know have a significantly more stable
implementation.

So whoever had problems with "Invalid addressbook", "Invalid response"
or similar stuff should upgrade to cvs and give it a try. Any feedback
is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
  Karsten

P.S.
As a note on the side: I've retrired my trusty SonyEricsson P900 and
moved to the dark side, i.e. Windows Mobile. Couldn't resist a phone
with a proper keyboard: the QTEK 1900. So I'm personally using the
Synthesis SyncML client (synthesis.ch) from know on.