[sync] SyncML improvements

Martin Middeke martin.middeke at gewus.de
Thu May 4 08:05:29 PDT 2006

Karsten Fourmont schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I made quite a few changes to the SyncML code this weekend. During Horde
> development some  parts of the data exchange between SyncML and
> Turba/Kronolith/Nag got broken. This should be fixed by know. Together
> with the wbxml changes we should know have a significantly more stable
> implementation.

Hi Karsten,

i can approve this. Nokia 9300i is syncing wiht turba and kronolith. And
the debug output is much better now! GREAT WORK!!!!!

Okay... some thing i recognized:

missing or incompatible fields seem to kill the "Nokia SyncML App" with
an error. The next view days i hope i will make a turba/kronolith
compatible template (fields) for Nokia 9300i syncing.

@Karsten:
are you interested in my log files again?

Martin