[sync] Google Summer of Code 2006!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 1 21:12:12 PDT 2006

Calling all students!

Horde is extremely happy to be a mentoring organization once again for
the Google Summer of Code program. It's a great way to spend the
summer working on your favorite open source project for pretty darn
good compensation.

Horde has our "ideas page" up here: http://wiki.horde.org/SummerOfCode2006
and you can sign up with google here:
http://code.google.com/soc/student_step1.html

We had some promising work done last year, and I have even higher
hopes for working with you. The Horde mentors will include myself and
several of the other core developers, and we're very excited to get to
bring some folks along in Horde and general open source programming.

I look forward to working with some of you,
-chuck