[sync] SonyEricsson K750i & typo in SyncML/Device.php ?

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Tue May 9 11:20:16 PDT 2006

My phone is returning $_Man = 'SonyEricsson' in devinf.txt but I noticed
in Device.php that there is a space in the search string ie
"Sony Ericsson". is this a typo or could it be that the K750 returns a
slightly different string to the other phones in the Sony family?

I have tried changing this search string and had a little more success
but still no complete syncs (testing intially with notes db).

Noticed also that the "Using device class" notice never appears in the
logs (yes, logging is set to Log_Debug). I'm no php programmer so no
really sure how to tell how much of device.php is being called....

Andy.