[sync] Synthesis client problem when syncing contacts

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu May 25 12:08:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

> After running the following query on the server database:
> delete from horde_datatree where group_uid='syncml';
> delete from horde_datatree_attributes using
>     horde_datatree_attributes left join horde_datatree on
>     horde_datatree_attributes.datatree_id=horde_datatree.datatree_id where
>     horde_datatree.datatree_id IS NULL;
>
> the sync runs successfully, all accounts have been transferred to the
> server, on the PDA however I now have a double entry for all contacts,
well, that's expected. After manually deleting all config info, the next
sync session does a slow sync:
all server data is sent to the client and vice verca. As there's
currently no check for duplicates, this produces lots of duplicate entries.

> with a ; behind the contact name.
Shouldn't be. There's been an issue with vcard2.1/3.0 versioning that
should be fixed by now in cvs.

Cheers,