[sync] Offer for testing various clients

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu May 25 12:26:12 PDT 2006

Hi,

sorry for the late response.

Jochem Meyers wrote:
> I work for a company that has a strong interest in offering syncml
> synchronization against the horde backend to our customers. We would like to
> help test the various available clients.

I'm currently creating a testing framework for syncml and VCALENDAR
import/export. Once this is finished I'll create some testing guidelines
and documentation.

In the meanwhile it would be great if you could provide us with examples
of the data formats used by various devices you have at hand.
Basically extend this:
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLDevicesFileFormats

with as many (and as complicated) examples as possible.

Cheers,