[sync] SyncML 1.2

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Jul 2 06:56:28 PDT 2006

Erik Gustavsson wrote:
 > Well, as far as I can tell, this is the SyncML 1.2 standard (or the
 > closest thing that exists).
 >
 > http://www.openmobilealliance.org/release_program/ds_v12.html

Right. There really seems to be a new protocol version. I've made a
first shot at implementing this. It's in CVS right now. Using the wbxml
you send me as input the wbxml decoding works properly with these changes.

However we run into another issue: the phone uses md5 challenge response
which is a good thing but not yet implemented.

Maybe your phone falls back to auth:basic is md5 does not work, you have
to try.

Anyhow: I have to work on md5. Can you send me the password you used in
the wbxml file you send me? Or create a new one with a dummy password.

Cheers,