[sync] error in wbxml doc

isa isa at milcom.dk
Thu Jul 27 07:26:43 PDT 2006

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/128/wbxmloutput.wbxml wbxmloutput.wbxml
Hi, can someone take a look at this syncml response wbxml document and tell
me whats wrong with it. I tried to convert it to xml using this service
http://syncml.thover.com/ http://syncml.thover.com/  but it complains:
"Sorry we only support SyncML document type definitions (DTD). It seems to
be that you're using another DTD". I openede the file with Hex editor and
noticed that dtd was "-//syncml//dtd syncml 1.1//en". (should it be
"-//SYNCML//DTD SyncML 1.1/EN" or is it the same?) The SyncML Test
Conformance Siut complains about "Invalid public identifier". The wbxml was
generated by posting with SCTS and using XML_WBXML to decode/encode it. I'm
stuck, so I need all the help I can get. And please dont tell me not to post
here (again), Im new to SyncML and I dont no where else to go. Thanks.