[sync] error in wbxml doc

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Fri Jul 28 00:35:09 PDT 2006

Hi,

I use libwbxml (http://libwbxml.aymerick.com:8080/) as a reference. And
this parses your wbxml without problems (output attached). Don't know
why the other wbxml tools don't like it.

If you're unsure whether the problems are caused by the wbxml conversion
or your server logic, try piping the server output to xml2wbxml rather
than using XML_WBXML.

  > "-//SYNCML//DTD SyncML 1.1/EN" or is it the same?) The SyncML Test
  > Conformance Siut complains about "Invalid public identifier".
  > The wbxml was

Wow, thanks for this info. I didn't new such a suite exists for public
download. I just installed it. It seems to be once of the must buggy and
most often crashing pieces of software I've every seen. But nonetheless
very helpful.

Cheers,
   Karsten