[sync] Can only sync client->server using sync4j Evolution and Horde

Todd Pytel tppytel at sophrosune.org
Fri Aug 4 14:31:22 PDT 2006

> Currently, changes in Evo are correctly propagated to the Horde server,
> but contacts added in Horde are not added to the Evolution contacts.

After finding Patrick's secret patch directory, I finally got the CVS
version of syncevolution installed, but it seems to be a step backward.
Before the server would export the new file to client, but the client
wouldn't recognize it. Now, the server no longer exports the new file at
all. The problem appears to be in the vcard format - the server
reports...

SyncML: api export call for
20060804030109.ck5a5b077pk at webmail.sophrosune.org failed:  Unsupported

...even though syncevolution is configured to use text/x-vcard. Again,
the client and server logs are attached.

--Todd