[sync] Forcing Horde to request Authorization

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 23:17:31 PDT 2006

Hi,

cvs should work fine. For sure with Synthesis as that's what I use for
testing during development.

> Do you know which clients are compatible with horde for Mac OSX and Linux?

Aeh, Horde should be compatible with any web browser as a client ;-)

If you're referring to SyncML client devices: these are generally
phones and PDAs.

The Mac OSX sync tool doesn't do SyncML yet unfortunately (at leat
last time i checked). But I think it's announced.

For Linux there's Evolution.

cheers,
  Karsten