[sync] Syncing SE K750i working at last!

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sat Aug 19 01:02:46 PDT 2006

Hi Andy,

at last! :-)

I did checkin a slightly different version into cvs. Please have a look
if that's still fine with your phone.

If that's working and your testing anyhow, it would be great to produce
some test cases. See "How to write a test case" on
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

If you're not syncing contacts yet, maybe wait a bit (this WE) until I
provide additional infos on how to create a Turba address book structure
that's better suited to vcard transfer than the default one.

Regarding the Nokia phones: it seems they have issues with the wbxml
encoding. isa at milcom.dk provided some hints on this (and a work around).
I'll try to extract a patch from this.

Cheers,
  Karsten