[sync] Bug in contact sync with Sony Ericsson W800i

Anders Tietze hordesync at dk-tietze.dk
Mon Oct 2 10:07:05 PDT 2006

Hi again,

The last few days I have been trying to solve the problem described
below but without any success.

I would like to help solve this problem, but since I don't have any
experience in fixing bugs in the Horde source, I need a little help to
find the part of the Horde source that might contain the bug.

If you need any more information from the log files or a better problem
description please contact me.

Best regards,
Anders Tietze