[sync] Bug in contact sync with Sony Ericsson W800i

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 10:41:12 PDT 2006

Hi,

the calendar issues are on my list. I just hadn't time to look at them.
Hopefully tomorrow (bank holiday here in Germany)

I think there's currently a problem when the phone only sends the "N"
element, not "FN" and there's no full name in the "N" field. "Try
firstname, lastname" or "firstname lastname" instead of just "test".
Maybe this produces different results.

Cheers,
  Karsten