[sync] Sync4j and Outlook

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Tue Oct 3 17:59:42 PDT 2006

Karsten-- it seems to be 0.

Jan-- That would make sense to me, how should I go about testing that?

        if ($a['DueDate'] == 0) {
            $vtodo->setAttribute('DUE', 0);
        } elseif ($a['DueDate'] != '45001231T230000Z') {
            $vtodo->setAttribute('DUE',
$iCal->_parseDateTime($a['DueDate']));
        }

This is what I'm using right now, which gets me from December 1969 to
September 1970 (hooray progress!)... (as opposed to leaving out the initial
'if' and making the 'elseif' an 'if' (as is currently in CVS).

I've messed around with changing ($a['DueDate'] == 0) and ('DUE', 0) in
various formats and values to no other success.

Regards,
Aaron