[sync] SyncML update: Fixes for wbxml and Nokia phones

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 07:32:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

some more patches to syncml due to feedback from Andy:

1) the options page didn't display the sync anchors correctly for the
new (internal) storage format. Fixed
2) I used a php5 only feature which broke everything for php4 users. Fixed.
3) Improvements for Nokia phones! Updated WBXML decoding. At least the
examples I got from Andy's Nokia N80 are parsed fine now.

Cheers,
  Karsten