[sync] final patches for today: nokia and authorisation

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 12:31:27 PDT 2006

Hi Andy,

I sorted out the (hopefully one and only) remaining Nokia issue. It's
been due to the fact that the phone sends something like "./tasks" when
you enter "tasks". It's been dealt with in some places but not all.

But now that's fixed and it's working fine when I replay the debug data
you sent me. Replace do no longer result in adds.

Give it a try and create a test case.

The replaying of the testcase will fail with the current script but you
may send me the data (*.wbxml  and *.xml) anyhow so I can fix the
testsync.php script.

Ah yeah: and a small patch for the authorisation is in cvs as well. (For
issues reported by Simon)

Cheers,
  Karsten