[sync] Sync Update: Sync4j and Outlook [Take 3]

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 27 08:17:05 PDT 2006

Zitat von Muskingum Web Manager <webmgr at muskingum.edu>:

> Calendar:
> 1. Free/Busy Status is not maintained in either direction.
> 2. Reminder Time is not calculated properly in either direction.

Are you sure you are using the latest CVS HEAD? Both are working
perfectly with Pocket Outlook and the Funambol plugin.

> 5. Recurrence is not set from Horde to Outlook.

This has just been added and is not tested yet.

> 6. All Day appointments from Outlook to Horde are not converted to Horde All
> Day appointments.
>        Actually, I've suggested previously that Kronolith be able to
> interpret Outlook All-Day events (12:00am-12:00am, Same Day)

I implemented this and it works perfectly for me, again with Pocket Outlook.

> 7. All Day appointments from Horde to Outlook result in error:
>        Unsupported operand types in /www/horde/lib/SyncML/Device/Sync4j.php
> on line:
>        $hash['Duration'] = ($end - $start) / 60;

There is a bug report on bugs.horde.org already, where you should add
your other findings too.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/