[sync] syncml question

Beat Binotto beat.binotto at 7isolutions.com
Tue Nov 28 00:41:06 PST 2006

I have a few question to the syncml function.

I'm using an older version of the syncml classes (I heard that they have
been refactored). I wrote a backend for our applications.

We are using the Funambol Outlook Pluging to sync with Outlook. Currently
there's one problem:

When there's a SlowSync and the Plugin sends all items to server it splits
them up into more than one message if there are more than 350 items.

I think my current version of the horde syncml classes can't handle that. So
I have the following questions:

I heard that the code has been refactored, is that more or less finished?

Does the refactored code support the case described above?

Is it tested with the Funambol Outlook Plugin version 3.0.15 or later?

What are the next development steps? Is there a roadmap page?

There questions are just to evaluate the effort that we would have.

Regards

Beat Binotto