[sync] Funambol and Outlook

Norbert Schulze nschulze at jobelmannschule.de
Thu Nov 30 02:07:38 PST 2006

Hello Karsten,

I've studied the thread for a while, because we have the same problem
as Nicolas.
I've manually installed the latest tarball of the framework package
(HEAD-branch 29.11.06) and then run the install-packages.php. It
shows, that SyncML has the Version 0.6.0. But the "pear list" command
shows, that SyncML has the version 0.0.3 alpha. I also don't have a
sync_log.txt.

The update from my other Horde-modules is from 2006-11-19. I did it
with the cvs update command.

My php-version: 4.4.0

Is there something wrong with our installation?

Greetings
Norbert
--
Norbert Schulze