[sync] install-packages

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 06:12:33 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm not an expert on this framework install pear channel stuff thingy.

However I think there's been a change that involved moving the
packages to a pear.horde.org channel.

So It might be worth a try to uninstall all Horde related packages and then do

cd framework
pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
php install-packages.php

When doing
pear list
there should be no horde related packages. To see these you need to do a
pear list -c pear.horde.org

Hope this helps,

  Karsten