[sync] install-packages an outlook-plugin

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Dec 3 01:46:08 PST 2006

Hi,

 > And there is no sync_log.txt.
A mssing sync_log.txt indicates and outdated version of backend.php (and
thus of the rest of SyncML as well).

Maybe you have your original horde install from a release tarball? Check
if you have a horde\lib\SyncML directory. SUch a direc
If so, the files residing there will be used and not the one from the
pear packages.

It seems you can't mix release installs and just update the SyncML package.

So create a new intall from the cvs snapshots.

 > Is it possible, that we need php5 for a proper function of the
 > synchonization?
No, php4 is fine.

Cheers,
  Karsten