[sync] Testing Nokia 9300i

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Sun Dec 24 08:10:10 PST 2006

Hi All,

I'm new to this list so bear with me.

I've recently started to use the Horde suite of applications
including synchronizing calendar and contacts info to a
Nokia 9300i (I'll be testing the 9500 as well later on).

Installing, setting up, etc. worked like a charm (more or less).

I use Horde and applications from CVS (2006-12-19).

I use the Nokia 9300i's SyncML capabilities:
Synchronizing address: http://my.site/horde/rpc.php
Remote calendar: calendar
Remote contacts: contacts
I skipped the email tests since I'm using IMAP.

(don't know why I should use funambol or synthetic?)

And it works right off the bat!

However, it would seem that after the first sync,
there's duplicates appearing on both the Nokia and
on the server, one extra duplicate for each sync.
This seems to affect calendar entries only, not
tasks and contacts.

I do hope this is the right list to report these things.

If anyone could confirm that, I'll do some more testing
for specific issues and report back here.

/Lars Stavholm