[sync] Testing Nokia 9300i

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Sun Dec 24 17:00:59 PST 2006

Lars Stavholm wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this list so bear with me.
>
> I've recently started to use the Horde suite of applications
> including synchronizing calendar and contacts info to a
> Nokia 9300i (I'll be testing the 9500 as well later on).
>
> Installing, setting up, etc. worked like a charm (more or less).
>
> I use Horde and applications from CVS (2006-12-19).
>
> I use the Nokia 9300i's SyncML capabilities:
> Synchronizing address: http://my.site/horde/rpc.php
> Remote calendar: calendar
> Remote contacts: contacts
> I skipped the email tests since I'm using IMAP.
>
> (don't know why I should use funambol or synthetic?)
>
> And it works right off the bat!
>
> However, it would seem that after the first sync,
> there's duplicates appearing on both the Nokia and
> on the server, one extra duplicate for each sync.
> This seems to affect calendar entries only, not
> tasks and contacts.

Well, I haven't been able to repeat this, and I don't
know how I got the duplicates in the first place.

Anyways, the short of it is that the Horde calendar
and contacts synchronization with the Nokia 9300i
works like a charm (if anyone cares:).

I'll report back when I've tested the Nokia 9500.

Cheers
/Lars