[sync] New SyncML version, database update required

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Mon Feb 12 03:01:45 PST 2007

Karsten Fourmont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there's a new SyncML version in cvs.
> The syncml map is now finally moved out of the datatree and into a
> separate sql table horde_syncml_map.
>
> 1) upgrade everything to cvs. You need current cvs versions of
> kronolith and turba as well. The datatree issue is also fixed in cvs.
>
> 2) create the sql table by running horde/scripts/sql/horde_syncml.sql
>
> 3) Do a sync. As all old mapping info is lost, the first sync will be
> an initial slow sync again. So if you use the synthesis client, you
> should do a "reload device" which deletes all data on the devide and
> then loads everything from horde. If you use a client that doesn't
> have this feature: I made fixes in kronolith and turba so that there
> should be no duplicates when doing an initial slow sync with data on
> the device and in horde as well. However for notes and tasks such a
> slow sync results in duplicates at the moment.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience, but this was really necessary.
> Performance should be greatly improved with the new table.
>
> Cheers,
>  Karsten
Looks good :)

I successfully synced to an empty phone, however if I make a change to
an entry on the phone and then sync I'm getting an error;

Unsupported Content-Type:  [on line 252 of
"/usr/share/pear/SyncML/sync.php"]
Error in adding client entry due to replace request: Unsupported

(The line numbers might be out by 1 or 2 as I tried to add a bit of
debugging)

I tried to logMessage the content of $contentType and it seems to be empty.

Andy.