[sync] New SyncML version, database update required

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Mon Feb 12 03:45:46 PST 2007

Andy Wright wrote:

> I successfully synced to an empty phone, however if I make a change to
> an entry on the phone and then sync I'm getting an error;
>
> Unsupported Content-Type:  [on line 252 of
> "/usr/share/pear/SyncML/sync.php"]
> Error in adding client entry due to replace request: Unsupported
>
> (The line numbers might be out by 1 or 2 as I tried to add a bit of
> debugging)
>
> I tried to logMessage the content of $contentType and it seems to be
> empty.
>
> Andy.

Sorry, that report was totally lacking in any detail whatsoever !

I'm using a Nokia N73.

It looks like getPreferredContentType is being called with $database set
to './calendar' which obviously doesn't match any of the targets in the
list.

As a quick and dirty workaround I added ./calendar to the list and that
gets things working ok.

Andy.