[sync] Sync with Nokia (N80) phones

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Mon Feb 12 04:37:41 PST 2007

Andy Wright wrote:
> I tried to logMessage the content of $contentType and it seems to be empty.

Right, that should be the  the reason.
I don't have access to cvs right now: can you just replace
getPreferredContentType() in Device.php with the function below and give
it a try?

Cheers,
  Karsten

function getPreferredContentType($database)
     {
         /* Use some wild guessings. */
         if (strpos($database, 'contacts') !== false) {
             return 'text/x-vcard';
         } elseif (strpos($database, 'notes') !== false ||
                   strpos($database, 'memo') !== false) {
             return 'text/x-vnote';
         } elseif (strpos($database, 'tasks') !== false) {
             return 'text/x-vtodo';
         } elseif (strpos($database, 'calendar') !== false ||
                   strpos($database, 'events') !== false) {
             return 'text/calendar';
         }
     }