[sync] HordeSync with SonyEricsson W800i and Thunderbird remote calendar

Anders Tietze hordesync at dk-tietze.dk
Fri Feb 23 01:23:38 PST 2007

Hi everybody,

I am using Horde SyncML to sync contacts and calendar with my
SonyEricsson W800i and it works fine, but I have found a problem with
calendar sync.

 From my desktop PC I use remote calendar via Thunderbird+Lightning and
the horde webdav interface
(http://hostname/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/horde_login_name.ics) which
works fine.

If I make a new calendar item from Thunderbird, I get all previous
calendar items repeated in my W800 calendar the next time I do a sync,
even if the Horde calendar does not contain repeated items. This error
does not occur if I add a new calendar item via the Horde calendar.

I have updated to the newest horde from CVS but the problem is still
present.

PS. Thanks for the great work.

Best regards,
Anders Tietze