[sync] HordeSync with SonyEricsson W800i and Thunderbird remote calendar

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Feb 23 01:57:56 PST 2007

Zitat von Anders Tietze <hordesync at dk-tietze.dk>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am using Horde SyncML to sync contacts and calendar with my
> SonyEricsson W800i and it works fine, but I have found a problem
> with calendar sync.
>
> From my desktop PC I use remote calendar via Thunderbird+Lightning
> and the horde webdav interface
> (http://hostname/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/horde_login_name.ics) which
> works fine.

Do you mean with the WebDAV patch from bugs.horde.org?

> If I make a new calendar item from Thunderbird, I get all previous
> calendar items repeated in my W800 calendar the next time I do a
> sync, even if the Horde calendar does not contain repeated items.
> This error does not occur if I add a new calendar item via the Horde
> calendar.

That's the backdraft of how Thunderbird uses WebDAV. It replaces *all*
events when saving to the calendar, thus they will appear as new
events in Kronolith and get synched again. At least if that is what
you are talking about.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/