[sync] Question on LDAP Address Book Sources

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Mar 22 15:55:41 UTC 2007

Deven Phillips, CISSP, CCNA wrote:
> Ben,
>
>     How are you exposing the LDAP address book to the SyncML clients?
> When I try to sync, it doesn't even try to use the LDAP address book.

SyncML always syncs the user's default private address book.
This is due to an issue (bug) in Turba's history implementation: Turba
currently stores the owner in the history, but not the address book
source. As SyncML relies on the history, it can only sync the owner's
private adressbook.

I should really fix that before Horde 3.2.

Cheers,