[sync] Question on LDAP Address Book Sources

Deven Phillips dphillips at metalsales.us.com
Thu Mar 22 16:56:17 UTC 2007

Is there something that I can look at in the code? I would think that we
would want it based on the user's preferences which state the preferred
order and visibility of address books. If the user selects an
addressbook as "visible", then allow the SyncML code to push that
address book out to mobile clients.

Deven