[sync] Question on LDAP Address Book Sources

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Apr 1 12:00:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I made some changes to Turba that should help in getting Sync over LDAP
started.
Syncing is currently always done against the default address book
specified in Turba/Options/Address Books. Set this to your LDAP source
and give it a try (after upgrading turba to cvs head).

I'm curious about any feedback.

Cheers,
  Karsten