[sync] Authentication or session problems

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 07:33:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

invoking rpc.php from within the browser produces a totally different
behavior than from a SyncML client:

When the content-Type is "application/vnd.syncml+(wb)xml" as used by a
SyncML client, the SyncML server is created. Otherwise (from the
browser) it's the Horde SOAP server. Both are completely different things.

When debugging SyncML, /tmp/sync/syncml_log.txt is the way to go. See
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

Cheers,
  Karsten