[sync] syncML-Palm repeating events glitch

Eric Thompson duetc at etc-consult.com
Wed Apr 18 15:15:17 UTC 2007

Thanks to all for your replies.

I don't mind hacking away at this, but in the interest of keeping another good
man afloat in the meantime, I need to ask this question:

Is there a danger in using the version I have while I'm hacking away with new
versions to fix the one small problem I found?  The sync's worked so well for
me, I was surprised that this was labeled "developmental."  Lot's of M$
products have given me more trouble!  :-)

I obviously haven't tested this nearly as much as any of you, so perhaps there
is a big GOTCHA around the corner that you could warn me about.  I'm
interested in helping ease my client out of Outlook miseries, and I run
backups of his server nightly, so his data, including all MYSQL DB's, should
all be recoverable.  Put simply, is the syncML feature in Horde's Webmail
1.0.1 going to kill anything, or fail miserably?

Eric

P.S.  I've been using Horde for several years.  Love it!  Just new to pda's
and "syncing" (pun thoroughly intended).

--

Eric Kiesling Thompson

eTc Computer Consultants

p/f 925-513-7415