[sync] Syncing with Palm Treo 600 / Synctheis Client

mill / in-medias-res mill at in-medias-res.com
Wed Jul 4 07:19:29 UTC 2007

Hi Jamie,

i don't really want to run Dev version in a production env. With stable
1.01 the syncing works good with calendar, notes and tasks. Just the
contacts stop every time at the same card.

Is their any  chance to get the CVS Syncml backend working with the rest
of horde-stable? If not i will test the dev version.

Thanks