[sync] Assistance with SyncML development?

Julien Sabotage kaosbunny at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:31:31 UTC 2007

Hello Horde SyncML developers!

I just wanted to state my intent to aid with the development of SyncML in
Horde.

Sitting down and reverse engineer the SyncML portions of the code, as well
as related applications could be done but I'd prefer if another developer
could atleast kickstart me a bit and maybe fill me in on what the current
priorities are/where my help would be needed the most. So if any sync
developer is reading this, drop me a line on the list or directly to my
mail.

If you'd like to know more about my past experience, my current skill level,
my shoesize or whatever, just mail me as well.

.kb

PS. If no reply comes I'll just take it upon myself to study the code and
submit patches when I start making changes/additions. So it's a win-win. ;)