[sync] Assistance with SyncML development?

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Jul 18 06:54:50 UTC 2007

Julien Sabotage wrote:
> Hello Horde SyncML developers!

Well that would be me I guess :-)

Most of the stuff currently in the SyncML module is written by me.
ATM I'm quite busy and don't have time to do much on the code (new job,
just moved, development machine not set up yet...).

If you want to jump into the code, just go ahead!
Here's some reading on how things work:
http://fourmont.org/drupal/node/2

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
  Karsten