[sync] SyncEvolution and Shared Calendars

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:49:27 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I am experimenting with some of the SyncML features in
Horde-3.2cvs(last checkout on August 2006 ). I have compiled and
installed SyncEvolution-0.6-pre2 and using it along with
Evolution-2.8.3.  I have two calendars in the Kronolith(2.1.4) system
- one is my default calendar and the second is a  public calendar. I
am able to sync all the events between Evolution and   the Default
Calendar. But the shared calender events are not synced to my
Evolution database. Is it because I am using the old files from CVS or
is it a known bug?

regards
--
Manilal K M.