[sync] Kronolith and Sync

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 07:28:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

use at your own risk:
it should work if you just update the following framework modules:
SyncML
RPC
XML_WBXML
They are used only for Syncml (except theoretically for RPC) so there
should be no side effects.

However if you have problems importing individual data (calendar entries
etc.): import/export is part of the resp. horde applications. So to get
the latest features there you have to upgrade these.

Cheers,
  Karsten