[sync] Sync Problem with Nokia N95 and combined Calendar and Tasks

Hermann Wilken hermann at schwi.de
Tue Aug 7 18:46:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

yesterday I finally managed to synchronize my N95 with Horde. I'm using
latest CVS and also the latest pear SyncML-package. The database name is
set to "./calendar". Unfortunatly, the tasks are not synchronized. I
found a thread in the archive, where Karsten told about two log entries:

"DEBUG:  created device class SyncML_Device_P800"
and
"DEBUG:  handling tasks in calendar sync"

The fist appears in my log:
DEBUG:  created device class SyncML_Device_Nokia

But I don't find the second.

Any hints?

Thank you for your help.

Regards