[sync] Sync Problem with Nokia N95 and combined Calendar and Tasks

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 06:51:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

right. This has been implemented but never tested with a Nokia phone.

Fortunately your post contained the relevant hint: Nokia expects the
database name as "./calendar" while P800 uses "calendar" only.

Can you please change /framework/SyncML/SyncML/Sync.php as follows:
line 158 from
if ($GLOBALS['backend']->_normalize($database) == 'calendar' &&
if (stristr($GLOBALS['backend']->_normalize($database), 'calendar') !==
false &&
and line 307 from
if ($this->_targetLocURI == 'calendar' &&
if (stristr($GLOBALS['backend']->_normalize($this->_targetLocURI),
'calendar') !== false &&
and finally line 674 from
        if (strtolower(substr($databaseURI,0,8)) == 'calendar' &&
to:
        if (stristr($GLOBALS['backend']->_normalize($databaseURI),
'calendar') !== false &&

(afterwards install via install-packages.php)

Cheers,
  Karsten