[sync] max message size approached

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Oct 3 13:41:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've had a look at the logs you provided. The problem is: everything
looks fine to me. I don't know why funambol blackberry and syncje don't
like the format. The max message size feature is supposed to be in line
with the SyncML spec and tests run fine with the SyncML conformance suite.

So what would really help is a log/protocol of a working session of
funambol blackberry or syncje with their respective servers: so that I
can see how things SHOULD look like.

Cheers,
  Karsten