[sync] Using SyncML / examples / accessing Funambol database

Sid B siliconpi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:23:05 UTC 2008

 <sync at lists.horde.org>
Hi there,

I am trying to create a PHP webpage that uses Horde's SyncML to access a
Funambol database running locally on my PC, but I'm not able to make much
headway. I'm looking for some example code that can show me how to read /
write from that database, but have not been able to locate anything. I
browsed through the Horde Library (at: http://www.horde.org/papers/), but I
couldn't locate anything which talked about SyncML.

I'm able to install Horde fine and run some simple commands, but I can't
figure out how to use the SyncML module at all. Is there some documentation
which exists (with examples), other than the one at
http://dev.horde.org/api/framework/ ?

Thanks,
Sid