[sync] Using SyncML / examples / accessing Funambol database

Otto Berger otto at bergerdata.de
Fri Feb 15 11:49:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

some useful information was found on fourmont.org - but the site seems
to be down at the moment.

Give this a try:
<http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:t5Phb4M9TaYJ:fourmont.org/drupal/node/2+fourmont.org+0.7&hl=de&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=de>

furthermore, the code is very well documented. So i recommend to
download the SyncML Package from cvs or the snapshots.

i.e.
<http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/framework-FRAMEWORK_3-2008-02-15.tar.gz>

Take a look at Backend/Sql.php

Otto