[sync] Using SyncML / examples / accessing Funambol database

Sid B siliconpi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:53:32 UTC 2008

Hi Otto,

Thank you for your reply - I setup Horde's SyncML Package (using the
Framework that you specified) on my machine and it looks to be working fine.
I'm now trying to write some code that will talk to the Funambol server
itself.

I've had a look at the fourmont.org link that you mention below - it seems
to be more of a implementation of a SyncML server, whereas I already have an
SyncML server running (in the form of the Funambol server). I did browse
through a bit of SyncML\Backend.php and it definitely said that we can use
it as a client to connect to another server, *but* I simply cannot find
decent documentation that will show me how to use the functions / etc...
Surely, I can play around with these things, but that would be a very
inefficient way of approaching the problem...

Would you know of any other location besides the below which might help me
get hold of an example which shows using the SyncML package as a client?

Thanks!
Sid