[sync] Anyone running latest CVS on Debian Etch?

Anders Lund anders.lund at uninett.no
Mon Mar 3 12:53:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 17:29 +0100, Ralf Lang wrote:
> Im running CVS/Head on etch and sync works fine, (only contact sync does
> nothing, haven't investigated yet). Never ran into that problem.

Hi Ralf,

are you sure about this?

I just tried to install the latest RC2 of the Horde Groupware Webmail
Edition 1.1 on Debian Etch, and I still seem to get the same problem.
Are all your packages on this Debian Etch machine up-to-date?

Tried to sync with two different phones via SyncML (only calendar) and
both give the same problem. In /var/log/apache2/error.log i still have
errors of this kind:

[notice] child pid 13001 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

- Anders

--
 Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>             .~.
 UNINETT, N-7465 Trondheim, Norway               / V \