[sync] Can't find where the field mapping is done...

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Wed Apr 2 09:42:24 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>
>> Hello @ all!
>>
>> Tried to figure out where the mapping of the Sync-Fields to the internal
>> Horde fields is done. (e.g. "TEL;CELL" out of the SyncML-Request to
>> "cellphone" in turba)
>>
>> I'm trying to improve the LDAP-Adressbook used here and want to transfer
>> more of the fields used by our PDA's.
>>
>> Perhaps someone can point me to the right direction?
>
> turba/lib/Driver.php in the toHash() method.
>
> Jan.

Jan,

Thanks for this information.

For me there are some fields missing in there. The Nokia implementation
of syncML e.g. sends a field TEL;CELL for mobile and TEL;CELL;HOME and
TEL;CELL;MOBILE for two additional numbers.

AFAIK it is possible to add them to toHash() without bothering current
installations. It would be necessary to add them to toHash() and to
turba/config/attributes.php.

As beeing new on this list and new to changing Horde (but not new to
coding *g*) I'm not shure where to bring in such patches...

Perhaps someone of the regulars could give me a little hint again?

regards
Lukas

--

software security networks