[sync] Can't sync using Palm Treo 700wx and SyncML

Tue Apr 15 20:43:35 UTC 2008

I am using the following items:

Kronolith H3 (2.2-RC2)
Horde 3.2-RC3
Turba H3 (2.2-RC3)
Mnemo H3 (2.2-RC2)
Nag H3 (2.1.4)
SyncML Client 3.0.2.16

I have attempted to sync contacts, tasks and my calendar. I am unable to
get contacts or the calendar to sync at all. With the tasks, I can get
those to sync, sort of. Each time I sync it just adds my tasks to the
list, so if I sync tasks 3 times I get three sets of my tasks.

There are no php errors reported and the log from the SyncML Client
reads as follows:

4/9/08 - 21:04:04 (Home Server)
- First Time Sync for Events
- Failed: No SyncML response (20006)
- Device: add 0, upd 0, del 0 items
- Server add 0, upd 0, del 0 items
- Received 0 / Sent 277293 bytes

This was when I attempted to sync my calendar which has 1,305 events in it.

Attached is a copy of the syncml_log.txt file from this particular attempt.

If there is anything else that I can provide that will be helpful by all
mean please let me know. :)

-Eric