[sync] Some kind of howto for attributes to sync?

Anders Lund anders.lund at uninett.no
Thu May 22 09:29:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm playing with Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1 RC4, and trying
out SyncML with Lightning, Nokia N95, etc. I've been looking for some
kind of information on how to enable so that for example "Work Phone" is
synced in the correct way.

If I add Work Phone on my N95 or in Thunderbird Addressbook it doesn't
seem to be handled by Horde. Any tip to solve this? Do I have to go
through the PHP code? Any general cookbook on what to do when it comes
to attributes missing from the sync?

- Anders

--
 Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>             .~.
 UNINETT, N-7465 Trondheim, Norway               / V \