[sync] Some kind of howto for attributes to sync?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 22 14:29:39 UTC 2008

Zitat von Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm playing with Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1 RC4, and trying
> out SyncML with Lightning, Nokia N95, etc. I've been looking for some
> kind of information on how to enable so that for example "Work Phone" is
> synced in the correct way.

This should work out of the box.

> If I add Work Phone on my N95 or in Thunderbird Addressbook it doesn't
> seem to be handled by Horde. Any tip to solve this? Do I have to go
> through the PHP code? Any general cookbook on what to do when it comes
> to attributes missing from the sync?

If this doesn't work, than the mapping inside Turba, the Horde address
book component, doesn't work properly. If you can provide the sync
logs, especially data.txt, we might be able to find out why.
Beside that, this indeed has to be addressed in the code, in the
toHash() method in turba/lib/Driver.php.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/